Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.854 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,499 (3,053 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)