Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40556 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 239% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨254,130 (626,621 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)