Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27637 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 130% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,725 (299,332 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)