Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39221 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 234% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨261,322 (666,279 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)