Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.990 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,177 (19,767 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (30 minutes ago)