Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.916 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 129% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,675 (£2,181) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)