Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,552 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,094 (€977) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (37 minutes ago)