Cost of living comparison between Lisbon, Portugal and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,211 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.911 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,165 (€2,183) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)