Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,327 (руб 44,267) in Lipetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)