Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.141 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,767 (руб 42,731) in Lipetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)