Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.363 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,189 (Php70,546) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)