Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.250 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,162 (Php36,125) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)