Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.263 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,919 (Php34,772) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)