Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.280 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,500 (Php72,264) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)