Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,563 (Php32,395) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (41 minutes ago)