Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12503 INR / CRC
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,613 (₡ 468,792) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (27 minutes ago)