Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11815 INR / CRC
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,465 (₡ 528,682) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)