Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.176 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 123% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,436 (€1,028) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)