Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12890 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,966 (659,136 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)