Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12278 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 136% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,449 (712,221 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 63 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Amarillo, Texas costs $2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)