Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 120% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,299 (€1,019) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)