Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 115% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,568 (€1,054) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (42 minutes ago)