Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,250 (€2,204) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (27 minutes ago)