Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,025 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,661 (S/. 3,516) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)