Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08952 INR / MWK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,351 (1,221,577 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)