Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09501 INR / MWK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,205 (1,033,612 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)