Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09931 INR / MWK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,175 (354,204 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)