Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09026 INR / MWK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,493 (592,667 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)