Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.524 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,186 (元4,769) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)