Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12142 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 279% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,170 (1,154,427 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)