Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12263 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 128% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,960 (725,456 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)