Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12176 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 280% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,003 (1,248,402 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 450 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)