Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11571 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 271% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,028 (1,313,825 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)