Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,359 (Php58,892) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (23 minutes ago)