Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.271 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,544 (Php32,694) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (28 minutes ago)