Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,961 (Php60,760) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)