Cost of living in Lianyungang, China vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.461 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,005 (4,111元) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)