Cost of living comparison between Lexington, Kentucky, United States and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,732 ($2,642) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)