Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.060 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,373 ($2,600) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)