Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.009 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,998 ($1,184) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)