Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 153% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,064 (€1,180) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)