Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,812 (€1,099) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥9 (27 minutes ago)