Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.232 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨73,767 (33,056 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (29 minutes ago)