Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 212% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,349 (€1,343) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (30 minutes ago)