Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 201% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨235,104 (€3,357) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)