Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.791 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 130% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,362 (£983) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)