Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.489 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 127% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,782 (£1,101) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)