Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.657 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 137% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,988 (£915) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)