Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.526 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,570 (2,406 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (21 minutes ago)