Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.776 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨27,453 (1,388 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)