Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.288 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,608 (Php74,223) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (about 1 hour ago)