Cost of living comparison between Leeds, United Kingdom and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.129 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 202% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨235,864 (£2,739) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)