Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,518 (€1,046) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (42 minutes ago)