Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,014 (€642) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)