Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.140 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,400 (€754) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)