Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.745 INR / CHF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,520 (CHF 944) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)