Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.502 INR / CHF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 261% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,358 (CHF 1,900) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)