Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,725 ($1,279) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)