Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.629 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,939 ($1,237) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)