Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.035 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,277 ($650) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)