Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.335 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,470 (567 CUC) in Las Tunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)