Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.465 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,907 (592 CUC) in Las Tunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)