Cost of living comparison between Las Tablas, Panama and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / PAB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,368 (1,245 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)