Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.789 INR / PAB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,803 (583 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)