Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,923 (€2,167) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (40 minutes ago)