Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 115% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,113 (€1,100) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)