Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.377 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,940 (RD$ 63,118) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (30 minutes ago)