Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.352 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,821 (RD$ 27,229) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)