Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.472 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,414 (RD$ 55,977) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)