Cost of living comparison between Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.476 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,050 (RD$ 58,308) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (36 minutes ago)