Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.378 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,433 (RD$ 30,795) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (43 minutes ago)