Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.376 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,110 (RD$ 26,975) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergamo costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)