Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.623 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,827 (€692) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)