Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 109% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,897 (€2,231) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)