Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,186 (€1,123) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)