Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 113% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,765 (€2,280) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)