Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.615 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 136% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,135 (€2,721) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)