Cost of living comparison between Lappeenranta, Finland and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 142% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,352 (€2,598) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)