Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 142% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,555 (€2,707) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (20 minutes ago)