Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.632 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,709 (元4,123) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)