Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.907 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,538 (42,240 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)