Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.123 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,423 (21,391 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)