Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 160% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,467 (€1,340) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)