Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.112 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 170% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,807 (€1,383) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)