Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 162% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,221 (€1,463) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)