Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,160 (₨68,327) in Lahore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)