Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,061 (₨154,966) in Lahore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)