Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18328 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,461 (297,147 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (44 minutes ago)