Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18943 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,073 (264,334 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (34 minutes ago)