Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17979 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,443 (291,684 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)