Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.222 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,210 (3,521 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)