Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.001 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,420 (3,115 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)