Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.524 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,666 (5,838 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)