Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.306 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,966 (2,756 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)