Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10702 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,725 (CH$679,535) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)