Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.195 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨67,245 (ARS $16,031) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (27 minutes ago)