Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.937 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,788 (ARS $11,629) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)