Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.409 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,620 (Mex$ 18,074) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)