Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.744 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,809 ($b14,655) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (30 minutes ago)