Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.487 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,561 ($b6,173) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £7 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)