Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.364 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,872 ($b7,248) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)