Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.970 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,447 ($1,223) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (27 minutes ago)