Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.260 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,690 ($1,116) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (36 minutes ago)