Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.933 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,364 (L 14,442) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)