Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.852 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,265 (L 22,884) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)